Other benefits include:
• Highly fertile, contains good levels of phosphorous, potassium and magnesium
• Manufactured using sustainable peat free compost
• pH is typically 7 – 7.3
• Stone free
• Friable loose texture
• All year round consistency
• Easy to handle
• Top dressing can be applied anytime the grass is actively growing.
• Spread top dressing when the grass is relatively dry and work it in using the back of a rake or stiff brush until no obvious clumps remain and the grass is clearly visible.
• Spreading at 4kg per m2 at 3mm deep is recommended in the spring/autumn. In drier summer conditions a lesser spreading rate of 2kg per m2 at 1.5mm deep is recommended and will assist routine maintenance of worn areas.
• Best results are achieved with an application of Caledonian Top Dressing following scarifying, aeration or overseeding of the lawn.
• Water the lawn thoroughly following application and do not mow immediately after application.